Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Tennessee residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WZTV-17 viewing area, and are an existing user of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WZTV (the “Station”), WUXP, WNAB, Facebook.com, Facebook, Inc., The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM, Plato’s Closet Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
(b) To enter, log onto the WZTV Fox17 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/foxnashville, and click “Like” to access the FOX17 “Plato’s Closet Back To School” online contest entry page at http://wztv.upickem.net/engine/Welcome.aspx?contestid=99247. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, birth date, in the provided area, vote for your favorite Plato’s Closet outfit, and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on July 22, 2013 and ends at midnight CDT on July 26, 2013, (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received by Station by 12:00 a.m. CDT each weekday (Monday through Friday) during the Contest Period to qualify for the daily weekday drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Each weekday during the Contest Period, one (1) daily winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, for a total of (5) daily winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next daily weekday drawing.
(e) All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. There will be a total of five (5) daily winners. Each winner will receive a $50.00 (fifty dollar) Plato’s Closet gift card, valid at any Plato’s Closet location within Middle Tennessee and can be used to purchase any Plato’s Closet products. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Plato’s Closet Store policies and restrictions.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by [email] [phone]. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within (5) five days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 5 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, chosen at random, as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville TN 37228 and on the Station’s website at www.wztv.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WZTV FOX17 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville TN 37228 by August 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Electronic Express Inc., Buddy Media, Inc., The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM, Ciceron, Inc., Facebook, Inc., and Facebook.com accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.